[Wiki Loves Monuments] One picture participants

Estermann Beat beat.estermann at bfh.ch
Tue Sep 24 07:56:56 UTC 2013

In this context, we should also re-think how the banner messages are formulated.
Some of them are somewhat misguiding with regard to the number of pictures that can/should be submitted.
Yesterday, for example, I came across the Russian version on my daughter's computer; it was formulated in singular, along the lines "upload a picture of a monument and win a prize!" - I think there have been similarly formulated banner texts in other languages as well...

Beat