[Wiki Loves Monuments] Russia? (and other countries)

Yaroslav M. Blanter putevod at mccme.ru
Sat Sep 21 13:42:27 UTC 2013

On 21.09.2013 15:11, Maarten Dammers wrote:

>> If I read correctly, Philippines, Russia, and Italy are the only
>> three countries with a number of uncategorized images over a thousand.
>> We used to have a problem with Ukraine which got stuck at the first
>> level of administrative divisions, but I believe that one was solved.
> For Ukraine: The bot seems to move images to oblasts, raions, cities
> and to specific monument categories. Not a lot of images to the
> oblasts though. Over 400 images in
> https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Category:Cultural_heritage_monuments_in_Ukraine
> the bot can't sort out. Some help there would be nice.

Hi Maarten,

could you may be move the Ukraine images the bot could not sort out to

Category:Cultural heritage monuments categories in Ukraine to sort out
?

Right now, the root category has over 500 images, and it is sometimes
difficult to figure out which are the problematic ones and which are the
regular recent uploads which would be soon handled by bot.

Thanks
Cheers
Yaroslav