[Wiki Loves Monuments] Russia?

Yaroslav M. Blanter putevod at mccme.ru
Fri Sep 20 19:38:57 UTC 2013

On 20.09.2013 21:21, Federico Leva (Nemo) wrote:
> Maarten Dammers, 20/09/2013 20:38:
>> Ps Russia is not the only country with problems, see
>> https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Commons:Monuments_database/Categorization/Statistics

Anybody knows the situation with the Philippines? If they need some
categorization help, I believe there would be people available to help.
They just need to explain what exactly they want.

If I read correctly, Philippines, Russia, and Italy are the only three
countries with a number of uncategorized images over a thousand. We used
to have a problem with Ukraine which got stuck at the first level of
administrative divisions, but I believe that one was solved.

Cheers
Yaroslav