[Wiki Loves Monuments] Tool to add Coordinates

Lodewijk lodewijk at effeietsanders.org
Mon Sep 16 08:17:09 UTC 2013

in general: yes, these things are local concerns, that should (or should
not) be taken up by the local community. It is good that you make them
aware of a problem (or at least something you perceive as such), but it is
up to them to tackle it or not (even if you don't like that). Even stewards
will be very very reluctant to go against local decisions - only an office
action could probably really enforce anything. I know this often sounds
very strange to enwiki users :)

Lodewijk