[Wiki Loves Monuments] Changing the Central Notice banner message

Vicenç Riullop vriullop at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 11 10:57:16 UTC 2013

The banner of privacy policy is scheduled till Sep. 15: https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/CentralNotice/Calendar

Vicenç

Date: Wed, 11 Sep 2013 14:02:32 +0530
From: karthikndr a wikimedia.in
To: wikilovesmonuments a lists.wikimedia.org
Subject: Re: [Wiki Loves Monuments] Changing the Central Notice banner	message

I do agree that WLM should be the only notice running in the Wikimedia Commons. Not sure till when the "privacy policy" will be up!
Regards,
Karthik Nadar. Secretary, Wikimedia India Chapter.
http://wiki.wikimedia.in

Participate in world's largest photo contest Wiki Loves Monuments: www.wikilovesmonuments.in