[Wiki Loves Monuments] Changing the Central Notice banner message

Karthik Nadar karthikndr at wikimedia.in
Wed Sep 11 06:17:03 UTC 2013

Hi all,

should we change the Central Notice message now?? Its been 10 days, and I
think change in the message might gain some more eye balls! We can now say
something like: "Participate in the world's largest photo-contest and help
Wikipedia." This message was used last year too.

Any other other suggestion or rephrasing will also help!

Regards,
Karthik Nadar.
Secretary, Wikimedia India Chapter.
http://wiki.wikimedia.in

Participate in world's largest photo contest Wiki Loves Monuments:
www.wikilovesmonuments.in