[Wiki Loves Monuments] Audience award in WLM México

Karthik Nadar karthikndr at wikimedia.in
Wed Sep 11 03:19:00 UTC 2013

Hi Ivan,

in India, our partner, The Indian National Trust for Art and Cultural
Heritage (INTACH) will sponsor three special awards for best photos among
the least photographed monument.

Regards,
Karthik Nadar.
Secretary, Wikimedia India Chapter.
http://wiki.wikimedia.in

Participate in world's largest photo contest Wiki Loves Monuments:
www.wikilovesmonuments.in