[Wiki Loves Monuments] [Maps-l] Monuments on the map

Platonides platonides at gmail.com
Wed Sep 4 22:49:18 UTC 2013

Thanks Bastien.

I find the "# of monuments" parameter strange.

 > Are the show/stop buttons intuitive enough?
No, I don't know what they are supposed to do. Show apparently starts
searching for monuments and Stop stops it middleway, but I don't know
why there's such process.

Perhaps the groups should have been cached per country?

Also note that sometimes the links go outside the white balloon or the
photo is only partially shown, with part of it above the top of the
viewport.

Regards