[Wiki Loves Monuments] Metro Photo Challenge

Federico Leva (Nemo) nemowiki at gmail.com
Wed Sep 4 08:19:24 UTC 2013

Does someone know this challenge? I saw it quite prominently advertised
on Metro this Monday.
	«The Metro Photo Challenge, the world’s biggest photography
competition, officially launched on Tuesday», «2013 will mark the
seventh Metro Photo Challenge [...] we’re going to ask you to capture
more of a process than a thing [...] sensing the world around you».
<http://www.metro.us/newyork/news/2013/09/02/what-inspires-your-senses-enter-the-2013-metro-photo-challenge/>
http://metrophotochallenge.com/
	Are they the previous holders of the Guinness world record
("forgetting" to update their claims) or are they just making it up? I
didn't actually try to register but I can't find any information on
licensing; interesting that they felt compelled to add a "we'll donate
to a charity" incentive. They have 5200 photos and and 2700 uploaders so
far.

Nemo