[Wiki Loves Monuments] [Jury Tool] Countries Interested

David Narvaez david.narvaez at computer.org
Tue Sep 3 16:38:24 UTC 2013

On Tue, Sep 3, 2013 at 7:42 AM, Lodewijk <lodewijk at effeietsanders.org> wrote:
> when is a practical deadline for countries to ask for using the jury tool?
> I'd like to make an announcement around this.
>
> Best,
> Lodewijk

End of September, I'd say, so that anybod using the tool can be done
using it by mid October or something similar. Also, if any country
does not know if they want to use the tool and just want to give it a
try, they still can add their names to the list - just expect me to
setup the ones that are actually using it in September first.

David E. Narvaez