[Wiki Loves Monuments] Categorization of WW1 related images

Lodewijk lodewijk at effeietsanders.org
Tue Sep 3 13:33:08 UTC 2013

Sure, that sounds like a good idea (and not technically ridiculous, if
you're willing to wait until mid October - I suspect 1 October people are a
bit exhausted still). I am unsure how many images will end up in a subcat
of WW1, though. That totally depends on how much time people can invest in
categorizing - it is kind of a flood of images :) So if people see it's WW1
related, I'd suggest to just put it in the special cat too.

Lodewijk