[Wiki Loves Monuments] Facebook

Adam Kliczek adam.kliczek at gmail.com
Sun Mar 3 10:40:45 UTC 2013

Dear all,

Since January 2013 we use our Facebook WLM profile for publishing Polish
Wikipedia articles ilustrated with pictures from WLM in Poland. Powerek38,
who is responsible for this promotional action, adds one article daily:

https://www.facebook.com/WikiLubiZabytki?ref=ts&fref=ts

The list of articles can be easily genereted using Glamorous tool:

http://toolserver.org/~magnus/ts2/glamorous/

Check "Category" and type e.g. "Images from Wiki Loves Monuments 2012 in
Poland", then click "Run". Wait for all data to be loaded (the sign
usage details" tab to see a list with all pictures used on Wiki-projects.

And what's more, Powerek38 also asked competitors to send their own
proposition of pictures loaded during WLM 2012 that are used in pl-Wiki
articles.

I think this is a nice way to keep people interested in WLM project. :)

--
Best regards,
*Adam Kliczek (CLI)*