[Wiki Loves Monuments] Facebook

Lodewijk lodewijk at effeietsanders.org
Sun Mar 3 10:14:47 UTC 2013

Hi michael,

thanks for your mail. I'm not sure where you get the impression that it is
outdated since 2011. Updates have been posted until November/December, but
since this contest is seasonal, the activitiy will be much lower until
June/July. Maybe you see something else than I do, could you elaborate?

Thanks for noticing the error in email address, I updated it to the current
contact address.

Best,
Lodewijk