[Wiki Loves Monuments] Would you like to be part of the international jury for WLPA?

Niraj Suryawanshi niraj.suryawanshi at gmail.com
Thu Feb 21 02:54:20 UTC 2013

Hey,
Great Initiative and all the best wishes for the same.
Thanks to Noopur for sharing.
Sadly its only for Chapters in European Union!
But would be glad to help in any way possible.

Regards & Thanks,

Niraj Suryawanshi <http://www.facebook.com/niraj12>
Pune Institute of Computer Technology | Wikipedia Club
Pune<https://www.facebook.com/WikipediaClubPune>
8149920120 | niraj.suryawanshi at gmail.com