[Wiki Loves Monuments] A thank you

Lodewijk lodewijk at effeietsanders.org
Sun Feb 10 21:48:47 UTC 2013

Thanks Maarten indeed for the great job so far! Wiki Loves Monuments would
not have been possible without your enduring support in the past years -
you were truly the soul of the contest, even if you weren't as visible to
everyone.

While we have moved into 2013 already, we also started working on the 2013
competition. We will soon give a more dedicated blogpost and email about
that, so stay tuned!

Lodewijk