[Wiki Loves Monuments] Admin authority

Lodewijk lodewijk at effeietsanders.org
Sun Sep 30 16:07:18 UTC 2012

Hi Roel,

I'm not sure what you mean with categorizing manually. But just to be
clear: we can (and probably will) do a botrun at some point to remove the
WLM template from late uploads, so you don't have to worry about that
(exception is for Flickr uploads in some cases - but please mark these very
clearly for that reason).

Lodewijk