[Wiki Loves Monuments] Admin authority

Roel Balingit roel.balingit at wikimedia.org.ph
Sun Sep 30 15:49:21 UTC 2012

I guess it would be wise to give at least a member of the organizing
committee per country Admin control to manage submissions. It was tedious
on my part to request a Commons admin to delete entries so that the
uploader can re-submit their entries again, if ever it wasn't uploaded
correctly using the special upload wizard. I had a handful of requests
notify the uploader to re-upload the entries again. Uploading was very
simple but some still had difficulty. Here I am in the last 15 minutes of
the Philippine competition and faced with a sad uploader with 8 photos
which weren't uploaded correctly.  :(

--

*ROEL BALINGIT*
*WLM Philippines*