[Wiki Loves Monuments] 10000 photos from Austria

Beppo.S at gmx.at Beppo.S at gmx.at
Sun Sep 30 14:28:53 UTC 2012

Hi to all,
Austria is in WLM-fever again. We will reach our 10.000 photos in this minutes. Unfortunately the Day of the Monuments in Austria is on September 30, the last day of the WLM competition. We started a special competition for this day and I hope, the uploaders will not get in conflict with the many other uploaders worldwide, who will donate their photos in the last minutes :). As far as I can see the servers run well until now.
Greetings from Austria
Beppo