[Wiki Loves Monuments] Jury tools [2nd turn]

Bas vb basvb_wikipedia at live.nl
Sat Sep 29 16:35:21 UTC 2012

My answer would be: browse the categories and store the links (the prehistoric way) in wikiformat with 500px, so you can use the previewpage thing to watch them in a list on full scale together. This is the way I've done it the last 2 years, and a nice extra is that after the contest I could publish my lists with one click on the save button. See for example http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/User:Basvb/100 and other subpages there. This way even years later you can look at the best pictures and nominate some for QI or FP if you want, or when you have the 11th article and want to use a picture other than one of the top 10 winners. So publishing a longlist for you country would be a real benefit.
Mvg,
Bas