[Wiki Loves Monuments] Amount of photografed objects by uploader

Platonides platonides at gmail.com
Fri Sep 28 20:41:50 UTC 2012

Андрій Бондаренко wrote:
> Dear colleges,
>
> Do we have any tool which could count amonut of diffrent monuments,
> taken by uploader during a competition? For example a am interested to
> determine how many monuments (with different ID's) did this user
> <http://toolserver.org/~superzerocool/wlm/usuario.php?pais=ukraine&usuario=Investigatio&pagina=18>
>  photograph.
>
> --
> Regards, Andrij

Sorry for the late response. I needed the db to load the full upload list.

Investigatio uploaded 2004 photos, being the most prolific Ucranian
uploader. However, he "only" photographed 587 different monuments, being
beaten by Віктор (688 monuments).

If we look at the presence of those identifiers in the lists,
Investigatio has one monument with a "bad" id (Crimea Sevastopol
Istorychny boulevard Memorial complex-60.jpg, id 85-000-0057), but
Віктор has 364 of them [1], lowering his count of "good ones" to 382 (#3).

This kind of information is available for each country at
http://toolserver.org/~platonides/wlm/users.php

Regards

1-
http://toolserver.org/~platonides/wlm/uploads.php?source=commons&author=2224206&country=ua&type=bad