[Wiki Loves Monuments] Difference between statistic and category

Karl Gruber karl at wb-gruber.at
Wed Sep 26 15:38:05 UTC 2012

Hi, if I have a look to the next country, like Danmark, so the counts
are corresponding. I know it's perhaps now a bad point, because I am
uploading by myselfe in this moment, so the countleg is bigger - it's
clear, but how I said, also after the the last uploading from ther last
photo is few hours, the difference exists and this is not normal,
because this bot to count i running after few minutes.
Karl