[Wiki Loves Monuments] WLM and Human.io

Tomasz W. Kozłowski odder.wiki at gmail.com
Tue Sep 25 20:18:25 UTC 2012

On 25 September 2012 22:06, Maarten Dammers wrote:

> Nice, but are the photos at http://wikipedia.human.io/ at Commons? What is
> the license? Who is the author?

I doubt it, looks like it's not that much of a good idea after all. It
seems to me that the pictures are currently being uploaded to their
server, and the pictures are copyrighted by Tasty Labs, Inc. Not to
mention that they are using the Wikipedia trademark, and I very much
doubt that they have contacted the Wikimedia Foundation about it.

I'll be contacting Tasty Labs with all those questions in a minute.

--
Tomasz W. Kozłowski
a.k.a. [[user:odder]]