[Wiki Loves Monuments] WLM Android app v1.2.4 Daigo-ji

Jane Darnell jane023 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 25 08:56:07 UTC 2012

Lodewijk,
Thanks for finding them!
Jon,
I just downloaded the new version and I seeing the same issue I had before
the update: I can upload through the "nearby" option, but as soon as the
upload goes through, when I choose "submit another photo", the app just
stops. I can still upload one by one and edit categories later though, so I
definitely happy to have this function back.
Thanks,
Jane