[Wiki Loves Monuments] Calendars

WereSpielChequers werespielchequers at gmail.com
Sun Sep 23 18:36:47 UTC 2012

Three things about that amazing calender:

1 The description could do with being just slightly bigger for those of us
with less than perfect eyesight

2 Where is the attribution to the photographers? There is a final page
which quotes the file names and repeats the license 12 times, but the
photographers are unnamed, or are those strange //s a placeholder that will
be replaced with their names.

3 Where can I buy a couple of copies? I've suggested a couple of times in
the past that the WMF sells calenders to raise funds, and if that goes on
sale it solves two of my Christmas present problems.

WSC