[Wiki Loves Monuments] WLM Android app v1.2.4 Daigo-ji
pchang at wikimedia.org
Fri Sep 21 03:53:09 UTC 2012
Dear WLM Members,
The WLM Android app has been updated to v1.2.4, named Daigo-ji.
* Dynamically loads localization updates
* Clears large image previews before taking another photo - may help with
"out of memory" errors
* Stops "Mobile to desktop upload" category from being added to uploads
from the app - this category should be limited to desktop uploads from a
Please note: there are issues with the Cordova interface to the camera that
are outside of our control (Cordova is the app framework used to build our
There are a significant number of users experiencing crashes and we are
limited in our ability to debug these problems, for several reasons:
* We are not able to reproduce these problems on the same devices that
seems to be experiencing the problems
* Google Play captures a part of the error which does not include the
* Google Play does not allow us to contact reviewers or people reporting
Therefore, if you hear of any users having such problems, please have them
contact us by email at: mobile-feedback-l at lists.wikimedia.org.
Thanks for your support.
Phil Inje Chang
Product Manager, Mobile
415-882-7982 x 6810
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the WikiLovesMonuments