[Wiki Loves Monuments] About Europeana (GLAM) Prize

Platonides platonides at gmail.com
Thu Sep 20 17:52:29 UTC 2012

On 17/09/12 00:38, Platonides wrote:
> Moreover, I think we should create a template suitable for that {{GLAM
> building}} ?
I have created {{GLAM building}}:
http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Template:GLAM_building

Typical usage would be:
{{GLAM building|type=museum|country=DE|contest=wlm2012}}

which would place it on [[Category:Museum buildings in Germany]] and
[[Category:GLAM images from Wiki Loves Monuments 2012]]

{{{contest}}} is only used to set that later category.

Of course, type and country parameters are optional, defaulting their
parent category.

Additionally, passing it 'needreview' places the image in a maintenance
category.

Opinions? Do you consider this is a good approach?