[Wiki Loves Monuments] images categories at Commons

Lodewijk lodewijk at effeietsanders.org
Thu Sep 20 17:17:52 UTC 2012

Hi,

Actually, I'd say: yes, yes, yes and yes. If you're having the slightest
doubt, just add it to the category. Let the jury worry about the edge cases
:) Obviously the card isn't a very useful picture, so unlikely to win. The
dummies seem copyrighted to me, so might get deleted (category or not). And
the piece in the museum (3) seems useful, but unlikely to win as well. But
then, just add it to the category anyway. It isn't really hurting anyone.

Lodewijk