[Wiki Loves Monuments] Problem with some localized wizards

Nicu Buculei nicubunu at gmail.com
Thu Sep 20 09:21:03 UTC 2012

Today I noticed a problem with the Romanian upload wizard for WLM, the
page loads, but the wizard does not start:

http://commons.wikimedia.org/w/index.php?title=Special:UploadWizard&campaign=wlm-ro&uselang=ro

However, if I change the last parameter to English, it works with no
problem:

http://commons.wikimedia.org/w/index.php?title=Special:UploadWizard&campaign=wlm-ro&uselang=en

It works for some languages, for others don't, like French:

http://commons.wikimedia.org/w/index.php?title=Special:UploadWizard&campaign=wlm-ro&uselang=fr

Not sure when the problem appeared for the first time, but I suspect it
may be the cause for the low number of images we received yesterday in
Romania.