[Wiki Loves Monuments] Banner for WLM-SK

Karl Gruber karl at wb-gruber.at
Wed Sep 19 19:53:53 UTC 2012

Hi Lodewijk,
thank you, that you added the link. There are not this text in english.
It correspond approxemately text in czech language. I hope in the next
days, it should be the real wikilovesmonument.sk is registrated, but the
legal way is here not so easy.

It's necessary to have the text in english language, so we will organize
in a short time.

regards
Karl