[Wiki Loves Monuments] Developing voting system for the juries

Jason Spriggs jason at jasonspriggs.com
Tue Sep 18 14:25:30 UTC 2012

I plan to have a meeting today on Skype at 3PM EDT. If you wish to join,
please add pico-online.

~Jason

On Mon, Sep 17, 2012 at 3:39 PM, Itzik Edri <itzik at infra.co.il> wrote:

> Just an update:
>
> Yan from our chapter volunteered to do it, so he leading this and already
> started to work on that. If someone want to help him and support this so we
> can maybe finish a test version until the end of the week - please contact
> him, yan at nasonov.co.il
>
> Itzik.
>
> On Mon, Sep 17, 2012 at 10:09 PM, Platonides <platonides at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> On 17/09/12 20:58, Jason Spriggs wrote:
>> > Breeding grounds are setup. I will try to really get started on it in a
>> > few hours. Until then, time for the fun lines at the DMV.
>> > http://wlm.wmflabs.org/
>> >
>> > ~Jason
>>
>> Can you add me to the project?
>>
>> The major drawback of using labs is that we don't have access to the
>> database which is the killer feature for this tool.

*Thank you for contacting Jason Spriggs.*
 *The contents of this message, including any attachments, links,
pictures, and/or other materials incorperated into this message, are
confidential and intended solely for the individual or entity to whom they
are addressed. If you have received this message in error, please delete
this message from your system and notify the sender immediately.*

Jason Spriggs
President of WireShout
*jasonspriggs.com*
*wireshout.com*