[Wiki Loves Monuments] Developing voting system for the juries

Itzik Edri itzik at infra.co.il
Sat Sep 15 18:37:19 UTC 2012

Hi,

WLM-IL team decided to budged up to 2,000$ for developing voting system for
WLM juries.

I'm looking for developer who can build a basic web program which can be
uses by all the others countries also.
I'll shortly post a draft how I think the system will need to look like. We
looking for something to be used by our judges, not the public (so this
tool will not help countries who looking for "crowd-sourcing" voting
system).

If someone know a good developer who can do it for us quickly, I'll be
happy to help contacting him.

Itzik