[Wiki Loves Monuments] Advice about what to do with a troll? participant

Federico Leva (Nemo) nemowiki at gmail.com
Sat Sep 15 09:07:30 UTC 2012

Racso, 15/09/2012 09:24:
> ("Hey, check out Colombia cultural
> heritage! Yep, columns! [And dead rats!]").

Does anyone browse the category like this? If yes, you might as well
just move the biggest bunches of photos of the same monument to a
subcategory maybe (with cat-a-lot it takes 5 min at most)? I don't think
the situation is so bad, though: for instance I'm looking for the dead
rat to add [[Category:Dead animals]] and it's taking a while to spot it. ;-)
Also, several countries don't consider the number of photos, rather the
number of monuments photographed by each participants: this rule might
be enough.

Nemo