[Wiki Loves Monuments] photos evaulation

Matthew Roth Wikimedia mroth at wikimedia.org
Fri Sep 14 17:42:05 UTC 2012

Kaldari built a reviewer tool that we're using in the US contest to make an initial pass to remove photos that don't meet the main criteria of judging. It's very useful and fast, but he hasn't had the time to make it universal for other countries. I'm sure he could use some help ;)

Matthew

Sent from a mobile communication device.