[Wiki Loves Monuments] 100 000 ?

Barbara Fischer barbara.fischer at wikimedia.de
Thu Sep 13 12:03:15 UTC 2012

 well it would be great, if you emijrp would care for writing a blogpost on
the fact that the 100000 images was taken in Ucraine. what insprires You
and your colleagues is there anything known on that specific photographer??
tell us more on the monument and drop the blog post with lodewijk (in CC)
who will be pleased to upload it.

thanks emijrp and all the others contributing to this thread!
Barbara Fischer
Kuratorin für Kulturpartnerschaften

Wikimedia Deutschland e.V. | NEU: Obentrautstr. 72 | 10963 Berlin
Tel. (030) 219 158 26-0

http://wikimedia.de