[Wiki Loves Monuments] 100 000 ?

Barbara Fischer barbara.fischer at wikimedia.de
Thu Sep 13 09:53:57 UTC 2012

well we could may be just check through the last 100 entries and chose the
nicest one. There is allways some "cheeting" in theese matters ;)

gg bfisch
Barbara Fischer
Kuratorin für Kulturpartnerschaften

Wikimedia Deutschland e.V. | NEU: Obentrautstr. 72 | 10963 Berlin
Tel. (030) 219 158 26-0

http://wikimedia.de