[Wiki Loves Monuments] Slovak WLM

Nuno Tavares nuno.tavares at wikimedia.pt
Wed Sep 12 23:51:58 UTC 2012

Well, if my opinion counts, I'd rather let them run for a month (thus
ending the Oct 14th. That way nobody is hurt, I believe, it's just a
matter of how fast they can gather 1) the database 2) the website 3) the
juri and, eventually, 4) the prizes.

I just learned about Israeli exception, so I really don't see the issue
why shouldn't SK do the same... wasn't Russia 2011 raised with similar
delay, last year?

-NT