[Wiki Loves Monuments] Camera users - the Android app is for you!

Philip Chang pchang at wikimedia.org
Wed Sep 12 19:28:06 UTC 2012

Jean-Frederic, the change has been made to the app and will be pushed
shortly.

Thank you so much for your help.

I will announce this on the list after the update is live, and ask the WLM
community to add their languages to the template.

Phil

On Wed, Sep 12, 2012 at 10:14 AM, Jean-Frédéric <jeanfrederic.wiki at gmail.com

Phil Inje Chang
Product Manager, Mobile