[Wiki Loves Monuments] Goodies and Prizes

Barbara Fischer barbara.fischer at wikimedia.de
Wed Sep 12 15:03:58 UTC 2012

hi all,
thanks for telling!! Please let me know who has received them. I still lack
information from:

Mexico
India
South Africa
Philippines
Russia
Norway
Canada
Switzerland
Poland
Ukraine
USA Washington DC
Belgium
Israel
Ghana

It is important to know that the shipping routes work, to be able to send
You the calendars later on. So please give me feed back. In case somebody
feels he/she has told me but is still listed here, please tell me again.

Thanks
Barbara Fischer
Kuratorin für Kulturpartnerschaften

Wikimedia Deutschland e.V. | NEU: Obentrautstr. 72 | 10963 Berlin
Tel. (030) 219 158 26-0

http://wikimedia.de