[Wiki Loves Monuments] multiple refnums on US historic districts disables button

Lodewijk lodewijk at effeietsanders.org
Tue Sep 11 06:55:55 UTC 2012

As far as I know, the only way to make this happen nicely is by uploading
it with one ID, and then copypasting the template with different id's.

The problem is that apparently the database only can 'remember' the first
ID it sees. So best make sure the first one is the most relevant. But in
the future it might be that we can actually handle multiple-id.

Best,
Lodewijk