[Wiki Loves Monuments] multiple refnums on US historic districts disables button

Racso racso at colombia.com
Tue Sep 11 02:17:55 UTC 2012

I have a question for another special case: How should we handle photos
that capture multiple monuments?

There are two cases when this may apply in Colombia:
1. Some complete city zones are monuments as a whole. At the same time,
some buildings inside those zones may be also declared monuments, so a
photo of them would actually illustrate two monuments (the zone and the
building).
2. The obvious: a photo may contain two or more monuments that are very
near.

Shall the uploader put the Monument template multiple times, one for each
ID? (For case #1, I think a bot may do it at the end of the contest).

Racso