[Wiki Loves Monuments] Please put the mobile app banner on your country sites

Lodewijk lodewijk at effeietsanders.org
Fri Sep 7 22:12:21 UTC 2012

Hi Naveen,

all state protected monuments in India are already on the wiki, it is a
matter of running the updates on the toolserver etc before they come in the
database. However, none of those have any geo-coordinates. I have added
however (manually) a lot of geo coordinates for the delhi monuments, which
I found on the local delhi ASI website. So you should be able to use the
tool soon in Delhi.

Lodewijk