[Wiki Loves Monuments] Minor API improvement

André Costa lokal_profil at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 7 14:20:48 UTC 2012

Not wanting to be that guy, but would it be possible to actually get the
name parameter change implemented. Or at least be told if there is a reason
why this will not happen/can't happen now.

I've attached two images of the Android app in action which illustrates the
problem that this is currently causing us. This is what the was majority of
lists/maps look like since the few named entries are swamped by the ~90%
which don't have a name parameter.

Hopefully,
Andre /Lokal_Profil