[Wiki Loves Monuments] Photos with watermarks

Lodewijk lodewijk at effeietsanders.org
Fri Sep 7 10:17:08 UTC 2012

I agree with Vincenç. The easy explanation is: Sure, you're allowed to
submit photos with a watermark. However, because of the free license, we're
allowed to remove them. Also, it is very unlikely a watermarked image will
win the competition. So if you just want an easy way to donate your
pictures and removing watermarks is too much trouble: the pictures are
welcome. If you want to win something... it is probably better to remove
them.

Best,
Lodewijk