[Wiki Loves Monuments] Photos with watermarks

Андрій Бондаренко a1 at wikimediaukraine.org.ua
Thu Sep 6 21:35:31 UTC 2012

Hi everyone,

Recently one of our participant asked me - could I upload photos with
watermarks? He argues that he loose original versions (without watermarks)
and  their removing demands to much time. What should I answer him? Are
photos with watermarks (as
theese<http://toolserver.org/~magnus/catscan_rewrite.php?language=commons&project=wikimedia&categories=Images_with_watermarks&negcats=Images+from+Wiki+Loves+Monuments+2012&ns[6]=1&ext_image_data=1&doit=1>)
allowed?

--
Andrij