[Wiki Loves Monuments] Please put the mobile app banner on your country sites

Jon Robson jdlrobson at gmail.com
Wed Sep 5 19:11:21 UTC 2012

Hi Naveen
I notice lots of monuments do not have geo coordinates so I guess this
is what you mean - users should still be able to search though if they
know what they are looking for! :)

I wonder if there is a way the app could add coordinates to these
monuments where they are missing... would be a great way to crowd
source some geo data....
Jon

--
Jon Robson