[Wiki Loves Monuments] Deleted entries

Roel Balingit roel.balingit at wikimedia.org.ph
Wed Sep 5 01:42:20 UTC 2012

I have a question, for sometime I was wondering why the Philippines has a
discrepancy on the number on entries and the number of pictures actually
showing up. Until I stumbled upon this:
http://toolserver.org/~superzerocool/wlm/usuario.php?pais=philippines&usuario=Greedyplus

3 of the user's entries were deleted based on:

   - EXIF name not the same as uploader
   -  Copyright in watermark is not the uploader name
   - Watermark suggest copyright - not same name as uploader

I would understand that the user account may not actually reflect the name
used on the watermarks but this alone would be discouraging for a
participant.

--

*ROEL BALINGIT*
*Treasurer*