[Wiki Loves Monuments] Generate Upload campaign link based on ID

Lodewijk lodewijk at effeietsanders.org
Mon Sep 3 22:37:16 UTC 2012

I'm not sure I understand the question correctly. Yes, it is possible to
carry information in the url. Try for example to click the upload image on
the right side of
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:WikiProject_India/Wiki_Loves_Monuments/Delhi
. That could give for example:
http://commons.wikimedia.org/w/index.php?title=Special:UploadWizard&campaign=wlm-in&id=N-DL-1&descriptionlang=en&description=Bastion%2C+where+a+wall+of+%5B%5BJahanpanah%5D%5D+meets+the+wall+of+Rai+Pithora+fort.&lat=&lon=
which carries the identifier, the description, latitude and longitude.

Best,
Lodewijk