[Wiki Loves Monuments] Minor API improvement

André Costa lokal_profil at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 3 22:19:55 UTC 2012

Related to this. Is there a way of matching the "name" entry in the
database to a combination of list parameters?

To be specific in the case of se-fornmin having
  name = {{{namn|}}} ({{{raä-nr|}}}, {{{typ|}}})
rather than just the current
  name = {{{namn|}}}

The problem is that only 7% of the entries in se-fornmin have a {{{namn|}}}
parameter. The result in the Android app is empty rows in the list view and
empty "ballons" in the map view.

Cheers,
Andre / Lokal_Profil