[Wiki Loves Monuments] WLM maps

Racso racso at colombia.com
Mon Sep 3 19:24:04 UTC 2012

Done. Every list is now in Wikipedia. They are listed under the following
category:
http://es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Categor%C3%ADa:Anexo:Monumentos_nacionales_de_Colombia.
I guess the bots must be updated now? After everything is fine, I will
direct the participants to those lists directly from the website.

Racso