[Wiki Loves Monuments] Incorrect ID's in competition photos - what to do?

André Costa lokal_profil at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 3 13:13:08 UTC 2012

I found that writing a comment in the id field label of the upload wizard
drastically reduced the number of incorrect id's last year. See e.g.
https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/MediaWiki:Mwe-upwiz-campaigns-wlm-se-bbr-id/en

So assuming your id's always take a similar format you could just say
something like "should be numbers and look like XX-XXX-XXXX"

Andre / Lokal_Profil